₹299 - ₹174.00
(as of May 27,2023 00:21:12 UTC – Details)
Why is stevia powder white?
The actual difference between green and white Stevia is that, green Stevia is made from whole Stevia leaf, whereas the white one is made after most of them leaf’s contents are removed leaving behind only the sweet containing mixture. The green Stevia is said to be more nutritious, with a stronger licorice flavour
- This natural sweetener is a healthy choice for all health-conscious people. If you are on a gluten-free or sugar-free diet, this product offers zero calories, zero carbs and a low glycemic load.
- It also enhances your metabolism and helps with weight management.
- Plus, it also has antioxidant, antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- The product also prevents tooth decay.
- Sugar Fighter Stevia is a 100% vegetarian product.
- As it is a heat-stable product, you can safely add it to both cold and hot preparations.
- It is a 100% natural product that does not have any side effects.
- Sugar Fighter Stevia does not have dextrose, aspartame, sucralose, lactose or any artificial sweeteners.
- It dissolves quickly. So, you can use it on the go.
- It comes in an air-tight jar of 100 gm that keeps its nutritional value intact.
- Add as required to your food and beverages and stir.
- It does not require heating.
- Use it as an alternative to sugar.
- Make sure to keep the product away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a dry and cold place.
- Fasten the lid tightly after every use.
- Keep it away from the reach of kids and pets.
- Make sure to consult your doctor before use if you have any underlying condition.
- Do read the directions for use beforehand.
Stevia is often touted as a safe and healthy sugar substitute that can sweeten up foods without the negative health effects linked to refined sugar. It’s also associated with several impressive health benefits, such as reduced calorie intake, blood sugar levels, and risk of cavities.
What do you use stevia powder for? It is used as a non-nutritive sweetener and herbal supplement. A non-nutritive sweetener is one that contains little to no calories. Stevia is used as a healthful alternative to added sugar in many meals and beverages.
Can diabetes use stevia? Pros. Stevia sweeteners don’t have calories and are a good choice for people trying to lose weight. They generally don’t raise blood sugar levels, so they’re a good sugar alternative for people with diabetes.
Is it safe to use stevia daily? The World Health Organization defines the acceptable daily intake (ADI) as 4 mg of stevia per kilogram of body weight. According to an FDA estimate, that means a 150-pound person could safely eat up to 10 packets of stevia a day-way more than you actually need, considering its intense sweetness.
Can stevia raise blood sugar? Stevia contains high quantities of diterpene glycosides, which cannot be broken down or absorbed by the digestive tract. Therefore, intake of stevia sweetener does not affect the blood glucose level.
Stevia is an all-natural sweetener and with no calories or carbs, it adds a sweet flavor to baked goods without any of the negative effects of refined sugar. Since it’s naturally much sweeter, a little stevia goes a long way when baking. Baking with stevia has a learning curve.